CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

?

Today was again, laid back. PJs all day and played video games. Our friends brought dinner and visited, it was nice =)


I feel bad my posts have been so boring..


To be honest I feel a tad distanced from God =( I've never been great about praying, though I have been reading Bible/devotion a lot more. I hate to be so back and fourth and I don't really know why, I just want to be more connected. I'm looking forward to Acquire The Fire this year, I've always gotten a lot out of it and it always brings me closer.to God, and I need that right now.


Well, Jonah just got sick so tonight isn't ending on a great note...have to see about plans tomorrow. =/


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment