CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Didn't get a chance to post while I was in Texas!

Friday I got picked up around 11:00 and we headed to Texas for Rachel's party.. The five hour car ride was so much fun! Britty, me, Dillon and Cody are freaks in the car =)

We got to Kelsey and Rachel's house around 5:00ish? And got to hang out a little bit before getting dressed for the party..the party was so much fun!!! Lots of dancing and being crazy. Mocktails and "alcoholic" drinks ;P and lots of snacks!

I don't even remember how long the party was, it felt like forever, and by the time it was over I was sooo tired!! We turned on Scott Pilgrim and I feel asleep not very far through, I don't remember falling asleep, just looking around and everyone was going to bed.. Haha, then I passed out on Kelsey's floor.

It was AWESOME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment