CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today was mostly laid back again.. But I got to hang out with Jenna and go get free pancakes at IHOP for dinner! We got to talk and she gave me a book on leadership we're going to read together. It was nice to get to hang out with her again, I've missed my lovely mentor! =)

We're going to try and start walking Saturday mornings.

Tomorrow is Superhero Switch night! Brittany and I started it and we're so excited to see it spread campus-wide!

Brittany and I are going to start doing more of the 77 check together, I'm excited!


Glad to have more to post about finally, I'm going to try and start doing more so I can have more to write about!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comments:

Kahri said...

Hopefully you are up to walking with her this weekend

Post a Comment