CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today I got picked up by Kahri and went to Ross to find a dress for Rachel's party (TOMORROW) dress shopping was SO FUN, I had Emily, Kaedra and Ethan shadowing me trying to pick my dress for me, those three are awesome x)
Found a really pretty purple one and bought it, I love it! I also bought some lavender/purple converse to wear with it!! (I've always wanted a pair of converse so I was super excited about that!)

Came home and packed for tomorrow, painted my nails (dark sparkly purple) and took a nap so I could watch a show with the family tonight before bed. Went last minute shopping with mom, she wanted some things from the thrift store and was going to get them on a sale but realized they wouldn't be on sale that day, so we ran to the store thirty minutes before it closed to buy baby stuff. She bought a little pair of boots (that looks like tiny pink Uggs) for little Emily.

Anyway, I need to make sure I'm all packed and get ready for bed.


~Tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment