CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My baby sister!!

Emily Rose Casper
born 02/11/12
8lbs 15 ounces 20 inches
-

This morning we got up and got our things together. We got to hang out for awhile before we had to leave-- even got in half a Harry Potter movie! We were all really sad when we had to leave, it was one of the funnest weekends I've had- I love my awesome friends and I'm so glad we got to see them!

The car ride home was hilarious, sleep deprived and crazy. We were eating powermints and they were making us crazy!! My mouth went numb, and we felt "magical orbs of cold" in our throat.. Yeah we were tired.

After awhile I think we all passed out for awhile, and then we laughed when Dillon sat straight up and said "Nice scenery! Good time to wake up."

When we got home I got to hold my baby sister!! She's soo cute! Even though I was holding her in my arms, it's still weird! I never fully grasped that there was going to be a baby in the house and, now there is and we're all still not used to it!

It was an awesome weekend and though I'm sad we couldn't stay longer I'm glad to be home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment