CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 2, 2012

I know I got behind again! I forgot to write Wednesday night and then I got sick again =(


First off, it was LEAP DAY.. Only happens once every four years!


Wednesday was SWITCH! Not just Switch but superhero Switch night!! Brittany and I dressed as batman, and Brittany Cowerd dressed as Rouge! (LOVED her costume!)

My Batman

Brittany's Batman


Brittany as Rogue



Shawn wore a superman shirt, and Cody "went as Wolverine" (I say that in quotes because his attempt was half-hearted..but oh well ;P)


Yes, those are Lifechurch pens.

Even though only a few people dressed up it was still fun! We had confused people ask why we were dressed as Batman, it was fun to explain. Another thing to mark off our 77 check!


0 comments:

Post a Comment