CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Today I got to take Brennen, a friend of mine, to a movie. We saw The Adventures of Tintin. It was soo good! We got to get lunch and ice cream after too, so that's definitely awesome! I had a blast and I'm glad I got to hang out with her. 
The movie was, again, really really good, I definitely have to say I recommend it, and it's kid friendly!

After the movie I came home and got to just chill out for awhile before Lifegroup.
I love Lifegroup! The Emmons are awesome Lifegroup leaders and I think of them as my second family, I feel very blessed to get to spend time with them as much as we do! 
And of course after Lifegroup we normally get just hang-out time, since my mom and siblings stayed home tonight I had the privilege of playing with Zoe, Gideon and Tobyn.. I love those kiddos to bits!

Definitely a fun day overall, and I thank God for the amazing people I get to do life with.

3 comments:

Kahri said...

and you are pretty amazing too! :-)

CurlyCate said...

Sounds like an awesome day to me!
Life Groups are wonderful, aren't they?
And yes, I agree with Kahri ^^, you are pretty amazing!

Mickaela said...

Aww, thank you guys!

Post a Comment